Barden Legal has been engaged by a growing life sciences business who are recruiting a Legal Counsel to join their legal team in Dublin on a maternity leave contract.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will work across the business providing commercially focused advice on legal matters.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Providing day-to-day advices and input into a wide range of complex commercial contracts
- Providing advices on and assisting with compliance related matters including data protection
- Providing advices on IP related matters
- Liaising with external counsel
- Company secretarial duties
- Ad hoc legal queries as they arise
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified solicitor with in excess of 3 years’ PQE
- Ideally has life sciences industry experience
- Experience in the technology sector specifically data processing and IP is beneficial
- Enthusiastic, enjoys working hard, getting things done and demonstrates sound judgment
*Full job description available
In Barden Legal we’re the experts in legal recruitment; the people legal professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.