Barden Legal is working with a well-known healthcare provider who is seeking a solicitor to join its legal team on an 18 month fixed term contract. A hugely business facing role, the successful candidate will sit within their relevant business unit, working alongside the stakeholders.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role will have broad responsibilities including:
- General in-house advisory to include litigation and dispute resolution, employment, data protection, property and procurement related advices
- Advising on competition law to ensure the business operates in such a way as to mitigate the impact of any legal challenges
- Providing legal advice on strategic commercial partnerships, including the drafting and review of commercial agreements
- Participating in various projects and advising on any legal issues arising out of same.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified lawyer with 4+ years experience in a top or mid-tier law firm
- Experience in competition law is beneficial
- A strong communicator with solid judgment and integrity
- Comfortable working autonomously within a collaborative and fast paced business environment
- Achieves a balance between legal protections and commercial flexibility
- Demonstrable ability to influence
In Barden Legal we’re the experts in legal recruitment; the people legal professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.