We are working with a global corporate services provider who is seeking a solicitor to join its legal team in Dublin.
The company’s primary service offering is the set-up and management of corporate and trust structures together with all necessary legal, accounting, tax, company secretarial, banking and other services as required. The legal and trusts team is a key contributor to the overall service provided by the company to its clients.
- Advising on Irish company law.
- Advising on trust law.
- Drafting and reviewing of legal agreements and documentation.
- Maintaining strong “know-how” resources within the legal and trusts team and further developing the technical knowledge of team.
- Working with colleagues in respect of legal and compliance matters across the business.
- Advising on ad-hoc legal matters as required.
- Qualified solicitor with in excess of 3-5 years PQE obtained in commercial matters.
- Experience and/or training in a top tier commercial firm is beneficial.
- Experience in trust law would be a significant advantage.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team and with the company’s clients.
- Strong drafting and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
In Barden Legal we’re the experts in legal recruitment; the people legal professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.