Barden Legal has been engaged by a top tier Commercial Law Firm in Dublin to recruit a Corporate Banking Solicitor (ideally NQ to 3 years’ PQE) to join its team.
This is a strong opportunity for somebody with the desire to establish and grow their career within a particularly collaborative team with a first-class client list.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Top performing team in the financial services department
- Regular matters include real estate finance, tax driven financings and loan portfolio/securitisation work
- Over 50% of the workload is international with optional secondment opportunities available in Ireland and abroad
- Strong support staff dedicated to the team
- Progressive firm with a strong focus on diversity and CSR with a remote/flexible working scheme underway
ABOUT THE PERSON
You will be a qualified solicitor with up to 3 years’ PQE having trained in a Commercial Law Firm. You will have experience in Corporate Banking and work well in a collaborative team environment.
In Barden Legal we’re the experts in legal recruitment; the people legal professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.